Saturated & Sensual Colors for the colder & darker season.
The tones of fall & winter lipsticks are pretty much the same every year. I am talking burnt, rusty reds, mauves, and all hues of berry colors. What changed (for the better!) is the texture of these lipsticks. Matte & satin textures aren't as drying as they used to be. Quite the opposite is the case: They glide on like a dream and feel comfortable hours on end.
My club of fave fives consist pretty much of different variations of rusty, browny reds and a few berry tones sprinkled in there for a fresher variety.
I made a swatch video on instagram that you are very welcome to check out.
1. LA BOUCHE ROUGE ::: CHESTNUT
2. OLIVIA PALERMO BEAUTY ::: CHIANTI
3. KJAER WEIS ::: LIQUID LIP IN LAVISH
4. LIVE TINTED ::: HUE STICK IN FOUND
5. ROSE INC. ::: LIPSCULPT IN QUARTZ
currently sold out everywhere, I will update you. :)